Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Wanna Be a Supermodel

Things are starting to get interesting. My former studio teacher is to be designing a house on the coast and he'd like to hire me to work on model building for him. This much I've known for a while but things have been up in the air. He emailed me the other day and things look like they are going to happen in the near future. I don't know exactly what's going on yet, but he wants to pay me $18/hr! That's $10.75 more per hour than I make at my crap-ass cafeteria job which, coincidentally, is over for now meaning that I have no income. I'm very lucky to have people from whom I can get money in emergencies. I think I'll be having an emergency soon.

I'm taking physics right now. My final exam is on Friday. I'm not happy about that but I think it is good that it is coming soon. Things have been getting steadily more difficult in the last week. We first dealt with one dimensional motion, then two dimensional, then circular motion which was starting to get a bit on the weird site. Now we are talking about radial motion with torque and all kinds of other less straight forward concepts. All I can say about physics is that I'm glad it is curved and I'm glad I don't have to take it graded.

1 comment:

sefa said...

so how did the final go?