Monday, July 25, 2005

Fleas, That's Right.

Damn, the flea that I saw seems to have a few friends. I guess I need to bomb the shit outta this place. I have no idea where they came from but I guess that isn't really important. Now I just need to figure out where to send them, and I think I know where; straight to HELLLLLLL! You mofos are all gonna die something wicked. You hear that?

On another note, I have a test tomorrow. Ahh, thermodynamics, I barely know you. You seem to think that I've been listening this past week, but really all that's been going through my head when you've been talking is, "I can't wait until this is over so I can pick my nose in peace." But now I'm being tested and all I can do at the moment is not go to bed. That means I'll be writing a couple more sentences about absolutely nothing, particularly nada, but I'll also be exploring zilch and if time allows oblivion. So, nada. What can I say about nada...well, I guess there isn't much to say. Onto zilch...where does this word come from? I imagine it is probably an adoption from Yiddish as are so many of our more whacky words. Oh wait, I'm going to go look it up...brb...from dictionary.com:

zilch Slang
n.

1. Zero; nothing.
2. A person regarded as being insignificant; a nonentity.


adj.

Amounting to nothing; nil: “Business was zilch” (New York).


[Perhaps from alteration of z(ero) + (n)il.]
Well, looks like I may have been wrong. I'm not afraid to admit to my mistakes, especially when they are so trivial. And as long as the subject is unimportant mistakes, I'll admit them 24/7/365(6). That's right, I won't even take a day off during leap year.

And now onto oblivion...oh, I'm sorry, I guess we've run out of time. That really was a good subject too. Well, maybe next time.

2 comments:

M said...

"This too shall pass" is something I also say. I guess I should listen to myself. Thanks. :-)

Brokemom said...

How long have you lived in your place? Flea eggs from a previous tenant might be...hatching or something. Larvaeing? However they do it. Ew.