Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tickets!

Only losers complain about what dick faces parking enforcement officers are.


That said, some people who work as parking enforcement officers are dick faces. My mom and I went to her credit union to open me an account and as we left a meter maid who was giving someone else a ticket stopped us, got all punitive and then gave us a ticket because and only because she had the power. Sure, the meter was expired and she had the right to ticket, but she did it purely because she had the power and wanted to exercise it. My mom got mad (so did I) and the lady had the gall to say that she deals with people a lot and she could tell that we were looking down on her. Talk about projection. Jesus, she was being a douche. That's it.


Like I said, she had the right to ticket, but she had a dick face attitude.


And only losers complain about parking enforcement.

No comments: