Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'm Annoyed Today

I guess I'm just annoyed today. So I decided to take out a little hate.




Look at this fucking asshole. What a dick. I can't wait for him to get out of office. He is the worst president of all time. Even worse than Reagan! And Reagan had Alzheimer' disease when he was in office. And he didn't win the Cold War even though millions of misguided people believe he did. It isn't like he punched Josef Stalin and Karl Marx in their faces or anything. It also isn't like he fought in WWII or anything. And anyway, he wasn't even in office when the Soviet Union fell.


Anyway, back to the current asshole. He is trying to pass himself off these days as Harry Truman because of the unpopular war. Excuse me, Mr. President, but that's a stretch. I don't have to say why because anyone who still likes this guy won't listen anyway. People say that Bush haters are wrong because of their hatred. Sorry, but I wasn't born hating him. In fact, a mere eight years ago I barely even knew who he was. But now I hate him. I guess it must be because I'm an irrational hater. Or maybe he's a fucking asshole. I think it is the second. And thanks all you people who voted for him in 2000. And thank you even more all you people who voted for him in 2004.


Let's get out a little more anger...


All the Republican candidates are horrible.


  • Rudy Giuliani: Fascist Asshole
  • John McCain: "Straight Talking" Asshole
  • Mike Huckabee: Theocratic Asshole
  • Fred Thompson: Old Asshole
  • Mitt Romney: Robotic Asshole (ewww)
  • I'm sure there are some other ones and I bet they are all ASSSSSSHOOOOLLLESSSSSSS!

Check this craziness from Huckabee:


At a Michigan campaign event last night, Mike Huckabee gave an interesting reason for why he wants to amend the Constitution to ban both abortion and gay marriage: Otherwise, the Constitution would be in conflict with God.


Huckabee first observed that some of his opponents don't want to amend the Constitution on both of these topics. "But I believe it's a lot easier to change the Constitution than it would be to change the word of the living God," Huckabee said. "And that's what we need to do, is to amend the Constitution so it's in God's standards rather than try to change God's standards."

Are these people serious? What the hell is wrong with this country that people think they can get elected saying bullshit like this? Oh right. Because it works.







Did I say "thanks" to you people who voted for him? Because if I didn't, thanks guys.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Damn, dude. Been chugging the haterade lately?

Alex said...

No offense Fezmono, but I think your ideas on politics, society, religion, etc, are based more on emotion than logic. That doesn't necessarily mean they're wrong, but it certainly explains why (1) you can't talk about your ideas without getting angry and (2) you don't bother supporting your ideas with facts, you just resort to angry rants and name-calling...not that I should be one to talk, what with my old "YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE!?" tirades :->

fezmonkey said...

I have plenty of political opinions that are based on logic but I was pissed off when I wrote this and fully copped to having no supporting data. But I also think that I don't need to use logic to talk about how bad Bush has been for this country. It should be obvious.