Thursday, January 03, 2008

A List of Things

Here are some things that I want for the new year (2008, just in case you aren't sure):


Regularly write in my blog.


Read more.


Finally get a job in architecture.


Dress better.


Finally get my DVR/computer thing working properly.


Along those lines, finally get my own internet access and a little cable tv.


Do some dating.


Take more photos.


Maybe start video recording more things.


Get the Smit family tree done.


Plan a trip to Europe for 2008 or 2009.





Here are some things that are definitely happening in the new year:


Turn 28.


Graduate from school.



As for the moment, the weather sucks. Raining and cold. I don't have any money. Not a lot to do. But I am going to go to the gym today so that's a good thing.

No comments: