Friday, January 04, 2008

So I Was Wrong

Turns out I'm not quite the prognosticator that I thought. Well, honestly, I never thought I was a prognosticator, but I did make some predictions about the Iowa caucuses. I predicted Edwards, Clinton, Obama for the dems. Turns out it was Obama, Clinton, Edwards. And Obama killed. That's ok by me because I live in Oregon...one of the last primary states.

And when it comes to the republicans...well, I don't really give a shit. But Huckabee won. He has zero chance. And if he winds up their nominee, doesn't matter. It could be Jeebus and the Republicans would still lose. I guarantee it.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Here's an interesting tell on the state of the Republican party:

My father mentioned that he would vote for Obama over Rudy or Huckabee.

My father.

...Obama!

Think about it.