Thursday, February 10, 2005

Yuck!

There's this guy in studio who I find really annoying and obnoxious. I, along with many others strongly dislike him and talk shit about him. I've been feeling kind of bad about it lately so I resolved to be nicer to him and not talk shit about him. Today in studio, I stepped in gum. It was gross. Turns out Mr. Annoying put it on the ground. He said that he forgot to pick it up. I told him it was disgusting. He didn't apologize. I no longer feel bad about talking shit about him.

By the way, he sucks. Don't tell anyone though.

One more thing. Last night at work I decided that I absolutely hate Alicia Keyes' (sp?) music. I can't stand it. Every song sounds exactly the same, that is to say crappy. I literally got a headache while her album was playing.

Gentle Reader, can you tell I'm working on a paper right now? Does the annoyance adequately come through in bits and pixels?

My paper is supposed to be about the regulation of hate speech. I have to say, I absolutely hate hate speech (wow, trippy) but I don't think it should be regulated. Arguing that position at a university isn't exactly the easiest thing. If I don't like it, shouldn't it be illegal? No. What about the harm it causes? That totally sucks. What am I, prejudiced? No, well, maybe a little. Looks like maybe I should elaborate a bit.

No comments: