Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Problem of Fatigue

I was so tired yesterday afternoon that I decided to take a nap. I slept from 3-7 pm. Then I woke up, ate some food, stayed up until 11, then I went back to bed. It is amazing to me that I was able to sleep that much. I seem to be sleep deprived.

Architecture is not just keeping me awake all the time but also causing me to lose weight. I don't know how much I've lost, but it is a noticeable drop. I hope it doesn't continue because I don't want to look like some skinny loser. I'd rather be a chubby loser. Another guy in my studio told me yesterday that he's lost 12 lbs since studio started six weeks ago. That's a pretty good weight loss program. Stay awake all the time working which will in turn lead you to eat less. Woohoo!

1 comment:

sefa said...

yay for updates! don't get too skinny. yuk.