Tuesday, March 29, 2005

iTunes

Ever since I got my ipod, I've been using the itunes software to manage it. Everytime I add new stuff, though, my computer runs slower and slower. And it isn't just when itunes is running. No, there's enough backround crap with that program to make it nearly impossible for me to actually use my computer. I thought all was lost, until today. I am a windows user and along with that, I am able to use the ever-reliable winamp to manage my ipod. All I need is a third party plugin and presto, no need for itunes anymore. Sure, itunes is pretty and everything, but if I can't use my computer reliably with it on my system, then goodbye itunes. My computer is relatively old at this point, but it runs almost everything that I've ever thrown at it. Everything except one thing: fucking itunes.

No comments: