Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I Can Taste It

There is only one obstacle between spring break and me! I got my media skills project and my philosophy paper done on time. My paper, I must say, left something to be desired. Namely, a grader with low standards. But the fact that it is out of my hands is a huge relief.

My media skills project was well received. I got a good grade, and more awesomely, it was chosen for the student archives. That means that in future classes people will look at my work as an example of what one can do. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it at this point. I'll get one though, I swear. If future students react at all to my work as I did to work showed to our class, mine has a lot of scoffing and criticism ahead of it. I don't know how many times I looked at examples of good work and said, "that's not so great." Oh well. All I really cared about was getting a good grade because I'm in danger of a low grade in that class. I should be getting a high A, but sometimes I make foolish study decisions. So foolish.

No comments: