Sunday, November 14, 2004

Foggy


It was really foggy the other morning. Here's a view of the library from across the quad. Spooky!

I've had a very nice weekend, of course, it isn't over yet, but I have to go to work soon and then do lots of homework after that so really, it kind of is over. After work yesterday I ran home (not getting easier yet) and watched the second half of the Oregon football game. They lost. Oh well, there's always next year. Or maybe the year after. Then I got a frozen cheese pizza and augmented it with a few of my favorite toppings. It went from drab to delicious. And I watched the second half of the second season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. It was good but not as good as the first season. I wanted to rent "My Architect" but it hasn't come out on dvd/vhs yet and then I wanted to rent "Eddie Izzard: Dress to Kill" but that was out. Things to look forward to for next weekend, maybe.

Today's plan:

  • Work
  • Shower after work
  • Work on architecture paper for a long time
  • Feel good about myself
  • Throw something together for dinner
  • Zone out on Sunday TV
  • Feel a little guilty for sitting on my ass
  • Forgive myself
  • Go to bed

No comments: