Friday, November 12, 2004

Another Week Down

Wow, this time is going so quickly. I'm amazed at how the term is just zooming by. But that is ok. I'm looking forward to the winter break as a time to regroup a bit. I'm also really looking forward to next term because I'll be taking some more intensive architecture courses. I just need to figure out some good electives. I talked to my counselor and he suggested I take classes that have to do with the physical world like geography, history, anthropology, stuff like that. Sounds good to me.

On another note, I've been feeling down lately, as I've recently written. I've been noticing that I've been spending a lot of time sitting down in front of the computer. I need to break away a bit. I have been for the past couple of days. I've been doing pushups, crunches as well as running to and from work. I'm sore but I actually feel really damn good. I hope I can keep this up. I think I'll check out the rec center over on campus and see what there is. I need to get a workout system going so I don't go insane. Plus, I need to stay sexy.

No comments: