Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday is Friday

Today was a busy day for a while, now I've got some time until I have to be at work. I'm getting pretty good at managing my time which is paying off very well for me. I had my architecture project due today but also math and programming homework. I was able to get my architecture work done first, then math and programming between classes. Those things are easier to crank out than building designs, no matter how basic they may be. I figured out that someone in my math class is also in architecture so I'll probably start talking more to her. That could be an addition to my associates, which is pretty much what I have right now. And who knows, maybe one of these days someone will actually turn into a friend. To me, a friend is kind of a big deal so it takes a while.

I feel kind of yucky, I think it may be something I ate. I made a tuna sandwich for lunch that I thought tasted a bit weird. I guess I'll have to wait and see if I get botulism. Hopefully I won't because these are pretty pathetic last words.

No comments: