Friday, September 24, 2004

Rebeginning

I've had a blog of sorts before, somewhere else. I haven't posted there in a year and I haven't posted anything of any sort of consequence in even longer. That blog was very personal, intense, and difficult for me to sustain. That is a good thing. I was a bit of a spaz in those days. This one will be a little less personal, but still kind of personal, just not the same.

Besides, I've got lots of things on my mind these days, like politics. I recently moved to Eugene from Portland. In Portland I often listened to Air America but here in Eugene they don't have it broadcast. Now that I have internet access, though, I can listen to it to my heart's content. And I am. It makes me happy because watching the nightly news makes me feel like Bush is going to beat Kerry down. Hearing the shows on the radio and starting to explore some of the blogs out there is keeping my hope alive. I guess we'll have a bit of a better idea of what's going on after the first debate next week.

Shifting gears...school starts on Monday. I've been in and out of school ever since I graduated from high school, six years ago. Now, though, I am committed. I am going to do this. It won't always be easy and sometimes I'll feel like quitting, but I've got to stay strong. Right!

1 comment:

fezmonkey said...

I'm commenting on myself.