Monday, September 27, 2004

End of First Day of School

A real mixed bag today at school. Classes were fine, they seem like they'll be easy enough without being boring. I'm excited to actually get into some of the projects. Some even seem like they'll be really challenging. Unfortunately, I am kind of older than the average incoming freshman, and even though I do have some school under my belt, I am still, alas, a freshman. This gap became apparent to me today as I realized that I am the oldest guy in my classes. That is so weird to me. And I know that it won't be an issue forever, not after I really get into classes and start working with people, but now, superficially, it is driving me nuts. But I talked to my dad and he told me what I already knew, but it still made me feel better. I am on my own down here, but I'm not alone.

No comments: