Thursday, January 13, 2005

Woo-fucking-hoo

I just finished with writing a philosophy paper and a short paper for my first architecture review, which is tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous because I haven't had something like this before. I'm not sure what to expect but I suppose it can't be too horrible, I mean, I've only been in design studio for two weeks. Oh well, it'll all be a blur. It is a good thing I really thought a lot about the design that I'll be presenting. I know it like I know some other thing I know. You know?

Anyway, I'm going to bring my camera so I'll be posting some photos of my work either Friday or Saturday. Now to try to get to sleep. I'm antsy because I drank coffee earlier, out of fear that I'd have to be up all night writing my philosophy paper. Silly, silly man.

No comments: