Friday, January 21, 2005

School Is Kicking My Ass

I've been so busy this week. I can't even imagine that it was merely a four day week but it seems that was the case. I've been in studio until after 2:30 one day and after 1:00. Keep in mind I have to be at class the next day by 8:00 and I also have other classes. Speaking of other classes, I just got a paper back for philosophy and I got a D. I think that is the first time I've ever earned a grade so low on a paper.

OK

Now that the whining is out of my system...

I love my architecture studio. Sure, it is a lot of work and I feel like a zombie more than half the time, but the work is so exciting. The longer I do it, the happier I am that I chose it as a major. I don't want to sound to full of myself, but I think I am doing really well so far. I love this stuff!

And the last thing...it is my 25th birthday tomorrow. Woohoo! Happy birthday to me.

No comments: