Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The Weekend!

Wow, the weekend was intense. On Saturday, my birthday, I worked until one in the afternoon at which point my mom came to pick me up. We drove up to Portland where we had a delicious family dinner at my absolute favorite Thai restaurant. Then I went out all night long with my sister, astarrte, and others. We were out until the bars closed, then went to the sister's for a while. When I got up on Sunday I had to get my ass back down to Eugene in order to get my architecture project done. I wound up taking the train which was very comfortable. I was in studio until 3:30 am. I went home, slept, then presented my project at 8:00 am. The day was a blur. But I got everything done that I had to. I'm glad I did it all, but I'm really glad it is over.

No comments: