Monday, May 26, 2008

For Shits and Giggles

I have very little to say these days. There is a lot of stuff going on in my life both personal and professional but I don't really feel the need to share with the internet. I have been learning how to use Maxwell renderer and I'm amazed at both how easy it is to use in conjunction with SketchUp and how amazing the results look. Unfortunately images take forever to render. Good thing I have a couple of computers.


Aside from that, project presentation in a little over a week. I'm scared I won't finish. I hope I do. I hate my project. The end.


And one more thing. A few years ago my mom went to China and brought me back many great things, one of which is a stamp that supposedly says my name in Chinese. I recently found it and showed it to a Chinese friend of mine and asked her what it says. She laughed and said it means "Special Horse." "Special" is close to "chairs" or something like that so her opinion is that my last name was literally translated to chairs while my first name sounds like the word horse. So there you go. Fezmono is also Special Horse. I always thought that stories of weird translations were mostly BS but now I'm not so sure. At least I didn't get a tattoo of it.

No comments: