Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Superdienstag

Wow, I haven't blogged in a long time. I don't have a ton to say about my personal life at the moment. School is still plugging along. I need to step up the amount of effort that I am putting in, but I'm still doing pretty ok. I took a test last week and got about 91% which isn't so bad considering it is in Building Enclosures which is a much more technical class. It is important stuff to know though, because architectural details are extremely important to a building's design. Also I raced a classmate and I beat him in the amount of time it took to complete the test. He scored slightly higher than me (65/70 v 64/70) so basically I won in time and points per minute. What a dumb way to talk about school. Whatever keeps my heart in it, I guess.


I'm watching tv coverage of Super Tuesday results on ABC. There is this facebook thing they are pushing to "get the point of view of the youth vote." I'm not sure who the woman is who is talking about the messages but she's pretty.


Things in the Democratic party look pretty much like it'll be neck and neck after we find out the delegate counts but that isn't until all the votes have been counted. They keep showing who won which states but that really doesn't mean a whole lot because all the primaries have proportional delegates. I think that is a good thing.


For the Republicans, looks like McCain is kicking some serious ass. It cracks me up how so many Republicans are getting all up in arms about McCain not being a conservative. I don't really care to get into the minutia of whether he is or isn't or whether people should be voting for Romney (they don't really be seeming to, HA!) over McCain or Huckabee or whatever. I just love to see the Republicans eating their own. Makes me feel jaunty. Especially since my side of things, while a contest, is a lot more civil. I anticipate that it will become less civil if things stay tight down the stretch, but for now, civil.


Oh, one more thing, it cracks me up to hear all the Republicans say that we need "change." From a Republican president and a largely Republican Congress, and from a conservative Supreme Court. I can't possibly fathom what the hell they are talking about.

No comments: