Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rolly Polly

I can finally admit it to myself, I'm chunky and out of shape. But! Things are about to change! Luckily I'm not too far out of shape that I can't get back there pretty soon. I'm going to be in my friend's wedding this summer so if I get in shape by then I'll be able seduce some of the bridesmaids. Then, when I go to Hawaii this Thanksgiving time, I'll be all ripped and sexy.

Well, at least within the limits of my facial attractiveness. Not too much I can do with that nightmare!

1 comment:

Alex said...

I'm in the same boat...all that hearty Uruguayan cuisine turned me into a humanoid marshmallow. Right now I'm running two miles a day to try to stay in shape...but losing weight is still quite a challenge due to my daily pizza intake (Red Baron pizzas are only $3 at Safeway, come on!)