Saturday, April 29, 2006

I Wish...

...I wish life was a simple thing. I don't claim any special intelligence, but I envy people who can see the world in black and white. I've tried different methods of finding a way to turn off my brain but so far nothing's worked out too well. I watched the movie "Jarhead" today. I found myself thinking that I would like to live a structured military life, one in which people tell me what to do and what to think. And I get physical strength and self confidence. I even went to different military websites tonight. I don't think that I'm a military type of person but structure is attractive. How can I give myself structure in my own life?

5 comments:

sefa said...

Free will - the beautiful curse of humanity. At some point, each of us gets tired and just wants someone to tell us what to do, to be absolved of responsibility because, fuck, life is so damned hard.

"How can I give myself structure in my own life?" You might as well have asked, "Why am I here?"

Anonymous said...

How can I give myself structure in my own life?

Religion! ;)

Anonymous said...

Call that number and you can also add two inches to your penis, make thousands of dollars from home, be irresistible to the opposite sex, lock in a great morgage loan rate, and get factory direct prescription drugs! Act now!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/226.html or http://indexmachine.info/2286.html