Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Bit of a Review

I'm sitting at my computer and drinking a cup of coffee. Mmmm...I love coffee. Later today I have my final final after which time I'll be free from responsibility for a short time. I don't particularly care to be free from responsibility. Next week I'm going to work at the glass factory in Portland for four days. That will be good, I guess.

Yesterday (Wednesday) I had a group presentation for my environmental control systems class. We had to do a research project. I'm not particularly proud of it, but at least I got to draw a few pictures of cavemen for it. That's something. (I'm trying to upload a caveman drawing but blogger's being a jerk.)

Tuesday I went to go see "V for Vendetta." I'd read the comics a few years ago and the movie seemed to generally follow along pretty well. I think the end wasn't quite the same but it was basically a pretty good representation of the comics and even more importantly, the ideas in the comics. I could have used a little more killing of bad guys, but hey, I like to see bad guys get theirs.

Monday nothing happened.

Sunday nothing happened.

Saturday I went to see "Why We Fight." It is a very good movie, Roger Ebert accuses it of preaching to the choir but I don't care. I think if people don't agree with it they should see it too and watch it with open minds. Perhaps they'll see something that causes them to think critically about American militarism. We need to think and people need to know that this isn't the only way.

Friday I drank a lot of green beer. That was pretty fun.

I've got four hours until my final exam. I think I should study at least a bit. We'll see.

No comments: