Thursday, January 19, 2006

That Time Again

So...Sunday is my birthday. I'm going to be 26 years young. I'm starting to get a little freaked out about my age. Not a lot, but certainly some. Last birthday was a quarter century which is a pretty big milestone. And now I'm working on my second quarter century. That's a bit on the weird side, especially since I'm still the same person I've been since I was a lad. When I was a mere lad, I remember thinking that old people were just old people. Now I'm starting to realize that old people actually used to be young. Like me! Intellectually this isn't a great stretch, but people don't generally freak out about things that they rationally analyze. No, freaking out about age is a purely emotional endeavor.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday old timer! Have a great day and/or year.

sefa said...

Hey, I finally got a new phone! Hello Moto.