Friday, October 14, 2005

I heart design

School has finally hit. I'm wicked busy. I'm stressed out and it is starting to get ridiculous, but the funny thing is...this is exactly what I want. I may bitch and moan about how much work I have to do and how little life I have, and I'm not wrong when I do, but this is what I signed up for. I want to live my education. I want to be so wrapped up that I don't know which way is up. I want to internalize it so much so that I can't think anything but architecture.

I just wish I had a better studio instructor.

I have to get used to it.

But at least next week I'm going to start designing. Ahhhh...design. How I love you. I heart design.

1 comment:

M said...

haven't stopped by your blog since about the time i started mine.... so hope you're doing well. :-)

being busy is good for you. healthy for you too. take care!