Tuesday, August 09, 2005

WTF???

I sprayed a bunch of flea killing shit all over my apartment the other day. I thought the problem was solved until just now when I saw a flea on me. What the fuck!?! I'm annoyed as hell. Now I'm going to have to get a bomb and bomb this place when I go on my trip. Who knows, maybe I'll use two of them.

Aside from that...test tomorrow. I don't really give a damn what I get on it because I'd have to get something like 30% on it to not pass the class. I guess maybe I should have taken it graded. Then it is summer! Wahoo.

2 comments:

Brokemom said...

Silly boy, sprays don't kill flea eggs, which like to hide and hatch when you're least expecting it. Bomb the place, then vacuum everywhere and don't forget to throw out the vacuum bag when you're done!!! Very important, that last step...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.